[at-l] Dick's Creek, GA to Wesser, NC

I have an upcoming section hike the last weekend in October. I will be
hiking from Dick's Creek, GA to Wesser, NC. I am looking for current
information on the section such as water availability, rainfalll
liklihood, temperature ranges, etc.

I know that Jim Stewart just finished this section (again), you out
there Jim? We will be going fast and light, twenty pound packs and
twenty mile days, tenting rather than sheltering. I have a list of known
campsites and known sources of water, but any input on either of these
will help.

Any special roses we should stop and smell?:cool:

Lee I Joe