[at-l] Homemade Noodles

You can always makes noodles with a pasta maker, dry them and pack
them. It is a lot of fun, but usually more work than worthwhile. The
simplist way is to loop the noodles on a broom handle, just as Grannie
did, and let them dry out in the kitchen next to the laundry.

It is similarly easy to purchase noodles, perhaps lasagna noodles, and
packaging with powdered/instant soups, dehydrated meat/fish, dehydrated
veggies, powdered milk and cheese. This is basically all that Liptons'
dinners are.

Bill...