[at-l] Where is fall

They were explaining it on National Peoples Radio the other day, no rain
means lower levels of sugar in the leaves. Sugar is required to produce
anthrocyanines (if I got that right) which make for the brightest reds and
purples. You'll still see dull reds/browns but the brighter colors may skip
this year.

Bryan