[at-l] AT Joke is World's Funniest!

See:
<http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/10/03/joke.funniest/index.html>
[Slightly altered to make it topical] ;-)
Two decadent AT hikers are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be
breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his C*** phone and calls the emergency
services.
He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First,
let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the
guy says: "OK, now what?"

=====
David Addleton
vocate atque non vocate deus aderit