[at-l] LILI watch

well, after enduring direct hits and near misses from Bertha (direct hit
on New Bern, NC - my hometown) and Fran (direct hit on Raleigh inland,
my birthplace) in 1996, and Dennis and Floyd in 1998 (horrific
flooding), I reckon if Lili makes it to NC, I am hurricane tested!
However, my thoughts and prayers are with those on the Gulf Coast, where
this could be a real monster . . .

thru-thinker