[at-l] Yosemite

Used to be OK just so long as you stayed out of the Valley itself, the
Valley is about a 1/4 wide and 7 miles long IIRC and thats only a couple
percent of the whole park. Even so they get up to 250,000 visitors in the
Valley on some weekends. They never leave the Valley and a lot of them never
get out of their cars. Stay in Tuolumme meadows or the Glacier point side
and you can have a fine time. Have to make reservations for any back-country
camping tho.

And while I love Yosemite with a passion, I never forget that the better
Valley...Hetch Hetchy is under water thanks to San Francisco.

Bryan