[at-l] And OrangeBug is the Winner

Reference that delectable drink urine.....

Ted - Oh that's right, Mahatma Ghandi is dead.

-------Original Message-------

From: Lisa Lange
Subject: RE: Question from Cascade Designs

Good question. Believe it or not you are not the first person to ask it and
probably not the last. And the answer is.....

You don't want to drink urine because of the salts, urea and urobilins it
contains. It's like sea water, if you drink it, you're worse off than if
you didn't. The dissolved solids, such as salt, contained in sea water and
urine can not be removed by microfiltration. So it's not a microbiological,
but a biochemical issue.

I hope I clarified this for you. Please e-mail me with any further
questions or if you would like more information.
Lisa Lange
Microbiologist, Cascade Designs Inc.
Address: 4000 1st Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134
Phone: (206)676-1467 Fax: (206)694-1564
E-mail: lisa.lange@cascadedesigns.com <mailto:lisa.lange@cascadedesigns.com>