[at-l] For the ultra heavy backpacker...

Just a short time ago we got to talking about ALICE and other military packs
(which are not for the ultra light backpacker)..  Someone told me that
Gregory made and designed the new replacement system for the ALICE system.
So I wrote to Gregory and found out that civilians can special order it.

If you are one of those that can't leave the kitchen sink at home, you might
want to go to the Gregory site and look at the new system (UM21 I think).
And then write for a price quote.

If these packs are as good as the old ALICE packs, they might work fine for
those who go way off trail or who have jobs or interests that require them
to carry heavy loads.  Or who prefer reading the Encyclopedia of Britannic
in bed (Actually Penn or Teller of Penn and Teller fame has the OED next to
his bed).

William, The Turtle

PS  Whoever mentioned that Gregory designed and made the new system, sorry I
forgot your name, but thanks for the info.