[at-l] RE: Water filters & Urine

Does anyone know how to get to the hiking filters on Pur's website?
They seem to have removed all reference to them on their front webpage.
Is this indicative of a business decision that's been made?

Cleek
On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 08:16:29AM -0400, I received a message from Raphael Bustin to which I felt pleasantly compelled to respond by saying: