[at-l] AT Hikers near Athens, OH?

 Lo, I tried to thru-hike this year but only managed to get to Harper's
Ferry before I had to get off for foot trouble/college problems. I'd love to
do trail work and such, but now I'm hundreds of miles away from the trail
without a car. If anyone around here is ever heading near the trail to do
any trail work or anything (hell, just hiking even if you don't mind an
extra passenger. not a lot of hiking around here) I'd love to get a ride.
Also a Hey to any other '02 thru-hikers who might be on here,

Patchfoot