[at-l] Maine hiking pictures are on-line

Hello all

I have now uploaded all the pictures from my recent hike (with my daughter)
along the AT from Gorham NH to Stratton ME (about 100 miles).

They are in two albums.  The main album (193 shots) is the trip along the AT
(plus a few town shots): http://gallery.backcountry.net/album18

Another smaller album (36 shots) contains the pictures from the side trips
off the AT to Mount Abraham and Mount Redington:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/album17

Enjoy and feel free to leave comments on line - there's a place for comments
now under each picture.  And checkout the new "slideshow" option.  I't cool.

No for the hard part: putting together my trip report.

Pb