[at-l] Dehydrated Bananas

I attempted dehydrating some banana chips over the last few days but they
didn't turn out quite like those tasty banana chips that you can buy in the
store. I tried some with a drop of honey on them, some just plain and some
with cinnamon and sugar on them but they all came out bad. They weren't even
close the the same consistency of the store bought ones, they didn't crunch,
they kind of just bent and were a bit rubbery. They look like the ones in
the store, they were brown and the edges were thicker than the center. I
tried both very ripe ones and ones that just turned yellow. I think I know
how to take care of the brown problem...add a little lemon juice. I used a
dehydrator and let them dry anywhere from 14 to 26 hours.

Does anyone know what the professional banana chip people do to acheive that
crunchiness and good flavor?