From: jd.stewart@gte.net
Date: Saturday, September 28, 2002 11:14:56 AM
To: AT-l Mail List (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [at-l] Green tea.

Ted -

We were stationed near there a life-time ago at Itazuke AFB. I still have
trouble telling people the name of the city and am very careful when I
pronounce it - "foook-a-ok-a".

Jim

Ted Anderson sent September 28, 2002 9:10 AM

<<How did you like the name of the town that the university was located in:
Fukuoka? I can see many a fight started from a simple question, "So where
ya from?"