[at-l] Gallery repairs done

Okay, the gallery is definitely health again.  The only thing that remains is
for folks to redo their heiarchies (again, this only affects the ppl mentioned
in the first email:  Chase, Papabear, Thruthinker and Chomp as I recall).

If you were using the subalbum capability, you'll notice that there is a
duplicate version of your album still there.  To get rid of this:

- Rename the now top-level album to something like AlbumNameORG

- Move this album into the parent album where it belongs.

- Enter the parent album, you'll now see two copies of this subalbum when there
should be one.  One will be broken.

- Delete unwanted/broken copy.

- Rename the AlbumNameORG subalbum back to it's original name.

That's it.   When life is back to normal, let me know- I'm going to take the
box offline and burn a DVD so this doesn't happen again.  (the tape copy was
the cuplprit since it was backing up a live, albeit flat database).

Thanks+Apologies,