[at-l] Gallery rebuild (admin)

All of the affected galleries are back online.  I currently don't have a
solution to get the text and other information back in- but will continue to
work on this.

I'd recommend leaving these albums alone over the weekend (renaming/moving is
okay, if I botched anything- this was all manual) just in case this happens
again.  It certainly shouldn't, but I feel awful for possibly losing the
captions that these folks worked on (Chomp, Chase and Papabear in particular).

Off to get some sleep,

-R