[at-l] Wyoming Photo Journal

Well, last week I spend 7 days in the Wind River Range of Wyoming. This area
runs right along the Divide and it pure backpacking heaven. I got dropped off
at the northern trailhead (Green River Lakes) and hiked all the way south to
Big Sandy Opening. I sorta followed the CDT but took a few side trips along the
way. I'll have journals up later, but for now here is the good stuff:

http://molferen.net/gallery/chompwindriver

Ths is NOT my usualy gallery server, that guy is getting upgraded again. This
is running on my friends computer so it might be slow (if a lot of people are
hitting on it at once) or down (if he reboots it for whatever reason) so please
be patient. There SHOULD be no problems, but if there are, keep in mind that
this is just a PC running on a broadband connection.

-Chomp