[at-l] hey pittsburgh!

----- Original Message -----
From: <KinnickinicHere@aol.com>
> I even care about Pittsburgh.  LOL  Yes, I'd even lug a jug of water up a
> Georgia mountain to relieve that ol' rascal's thirst if he were in need.
I'd
> probably even give him a free lift from here to there.  I always read his
> posts.

hey - we ALL care about Pitts!  and some of us *have* given him a free lift
from here to there.  and would do it again in a heartbeat.

and I even got to rub that shaved head for good luck!  hehe - you know what
Pittsburgh?  I've spent more time with you without hair than with hair . . .
so I may be one of the only ones on this list to picture you that way.  has
it all grown back now??

suz