[at-l] TA List

>"As I told Roxy at one time - if this is a "real" discussion list then
>the names don't matter - only the ideas.  But it's NOT a "real" >discussion
>list, is it?"  Says Jim.

That list would be better if it had a wider participation, that's for sure.

But does anyone else see an irony here?  The TA archives show that the most
prolific lister for each of the months listed was none other than Bun Bun,
our own Jim Owen.  In September alone he accounts for about 25% of the 122
posts.

Pehaps now that the AT-L list knows that the TA list is worthy of Jim's
Participation, others will sign up too.  When you sign up on both lists, its
real easy to see which messages are associated with each list, so you can
avoid stuff you don't want-- either by name or topic.

Phones came up not long ago, but I don't think anyone has mentioned WF over
there yet.  Its safer than you think.  It would be better with more
participation, but its "real".

Rick B