[at-l] Heavy packs

Thanks everybody for pack suggestions for 50-60 lbs of weight...  If it mak=
es y'all who are concerned for my safety (the sanity ship sailed long ago!)=
 feel any better it's not for me!  I'm lucky if I can survive 30!

My question was just one of those hypotheticals from a discussion about wha=
t was 'necessary' being different for different people and what if you HAD =
to carry that much...  I liked the military pack idea though.  Now there's =
a group that HAS to carry that much and one would hope that those are desig=
ned with some thought to the body that has to carry it.

Anyway... Thanks!

Sharon