[at-l] Re: And another apology (was: Staying on Topic)

When I answered Bryan's post last night I thought it was  a private post - I
thought only he and Steve and I were addressees.  My bad.

So -- I apologize to the list for dumping that kind of sarcasm out here.  I
hope you didn't let it drip on your hiking boots - it'll eat holes in them.

Yesterday was a MONDAY (yeah - all caps) from beginning to end.

Walk softly,
Jim

>Semi-privately ---
>

>>From: "J Bryan Kramer" <jbryankramer@msn.com>
>>To: "Steve Adams" <stephensadams@hotmail.com>,<spiriteagle99@hotmail.com>
>>CC: <at-l@backcountry.net>
>>Subject: RE: [at-l] Staying on Topic.
>>Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:46:53 -0400
>>
>>A couple months ago a group of AT-L purists decided to drive all
>>substantive
>>discussion, political or otherwise off the AT-L and to a new Trail
>>Advocacy
>>list (TA). The AT-L was supposed to return to its old mannerly form with
>>discussions limited to socializing trivia and nut-and-bolts practical
>>trail
>>advice. In other words long threads about underwear and feminine hygiene
>>are
>>now OK but discussion of forest fires are banned.
>>
>>Personally I assumed that the TA list would be dominated by the
>>socioanarchist wing and never joined it.

  <snip>