[at-l] OT- extremely long - luckily the last

It is only stuff, about as well conceived and considered as the use of
the word "click". Don't let others determine the terms or the battle
field, as they would certainly lead to the ruin of more than just this
list. Not out of malice, but out of a warped concept of Trail Advocacy.

Bill...