[at-l] OT Missing things

well . .. . while we're reminiscing about Coke - I'd like to reminisce
over one of those Coca-Colas that my grandmama used to call "Dopes"
because they had real traces of the natural cocaine from the coca leaves
  in them - now THAT is what I call a memory of "The Real Thing" or "The
Pause that REALLY Refreshes!"  :)

thru-thinker