[at-l] Shuttle...

I know Dennis and Mary were trying to see Laurel Creek - does anyone
know for sure if they did?  Are they still running that monster new
facility in Damascus?  Kincora is a great, long term hiker hostel in the
same area as Laurel Creek - if NOBO, just turn left at the road crossing
[Laurel Creek is (was) to the right . . .]

thru-thinker

thru-thinker

Wayne Bell wrote:

> --
> I called the folks at Laurel Creek last week and was told they would not =
be renting out rooms or helping with maildrops when we came through in Nove=
mber. I assumed from our conversation that Laurel Creek may no longer be in=
 operation . The young lady I spoke to suggested I call Kincorra ( sp ?), w=
hich I did . The fellow I spoke to there said they would be open when we ca=
me through and would be glad to help with maildrops and  shuttles to Hampto=
n if we needed one. Apparently the folks at the Castle in Hampton are also =
running Kincorra .