[at-l] Staying on Topic.

A couple months ago a group of AT-L purists decided to drive all substantive
discussion, political or otherwise off the AT-L and to a new Trail Advocacy
list (TA). The AT-L was supposed to return to its old mannerly form with
discussions limited to socializing trivia and nut-and-bolts practical trail
advice. In other words long threads about underwear and feminine hygiene are
now OK but discussion of forest fires are banned.

Personally I assumed that the TA list would be dominated by the
socioanarchist wing and never joined it.

Bryan