Re[2]: [at-l] Staying on Topic - LONG

--
They clearly are not into understanding trail origins and history, expanding
the
trail,  creating  trail  buffers  or  protecting  the  trail  from harmful
hiker
practices.  I  don't criticize the list for its choices. I do criticize the
list
for  denying  the  obvious.  I  will leave speculation about the reasons for
the
denial to others. My particular specialty is facts.

Weary, please produce some of your special facts to back up your continued
(but denied) criticism of the list.
Name the list members who do not understand trail origins and history.
Point out the list members who are against trail buffers.
Quote the posts approving of harmful hiker practices.
awaiting enlightenment,
TJ