[at-l] Staying on Topic - LONG

> Unfortunately there are those of us who realize when this
> same inaccurate, AT-disrespecting spin comes up itself  -every
> time serious AT matters are mentioned- it isn't those who are saying
> it, or how, but is the *topic* that is being rejected. If you look
> at the Trail's history, that topic *is* the AT.

Perhaps you could explain then, that when someone recently took the time to
post MacKaye's entire article that was the birth of the AT, and included a
commentary, that NO-ONE from that group of people who claim to be staunch
trail advocates was the least bit interested in the topic?  I did notice
that those same people continued to stomp out the 'campfire'.  It makes me
wonder what's driving that bus...

Shane