[at-l] Deep Gap to Winding Stair Gap

I will be going from Deep Gap up to Winding Stair Gap in NC this coming
weekend.  Any information about the bugs (i.e.: mosquitoes, etc.) in this
area would be appreciated.  We are having a bumper crop of mosquitoes here
in central Fl. and was wondering if the same was there on the Trail.  No, I
don't plan on bringing any of them up there with me - least I hope not.

Also, what is the water situation like along this stretch?

I had originally planned on going all the way up to NOC but that pesky thing
called "work" got in the way.  The nerve of it...

Thanks.

WhoAh