Re[2]: [at-l] Staying on Topic - LONG

"I  think we need to accept the fact that this is a list devoted to chit chat
and
information  about  how to hike the trail as easily as possible. A vast
majority
of  at  least  the  members  who  contribute regularly could care less about
the
future of the trail.

I find it sad, that a group of section hikers, thru hikers (future and past)
and
dreamers  find  it  boring to discuss the future of the trail and how to
protect
the  trail's wildness."

Weary, Weary, Weary....
No matter how many times you repeat your oft typed bit of fiction, it will
remain false.
Tell Dan we said hi.
TJ