[at-l] Shuttle...

--
I called the folks at Laurel Creek last week and was told they would not be=
 renting out rooms or helping with maildrops when we came through in Novemb=
er. I assumed from our conversation that Laurel Creek may no longer be in o=
peration . The young lady I spoke to suggested I call Kincorra ( sp ?), whi=
ch I did . The fellow I spoke to there said they would be open when we came=
 through and would be glad to help with maildrops and  shuttles to Hampton =
if we needed one. Apparently the folks at the Castle in Hampton are also ru=
nning Kincorra .