[at-l] Gear & resuppy

--

Time to figure out my mail drops & other resupply points (is there a workshop
on
this at the Gathering this year)?

Is it true that to get a full zip, down, 20 degree mummy bag that you have to
cross
the $300 line? I see many 2lb -  2lb 4 oz, 20 degree down mummys.
But none with a full zip, & enough girth for a 220lb, 6' 2" person.
Looking at all, but focusing on  (SO FAR):
Feathered friends (swallow, swift, hummingbird)
REI (Sub kilo 20)
Moonstone (800 Lucid II. anyone use these?)
Marmot (Helium 15 degree)
Western Mountaineering (Versalite - Too expensive)

All I want is a 2 pound (approx), 20 degree, full zip, Long, down mummy.

Is it true that that the part of the trail that borders Tenn, is maintained
by
Tennessee Vollunteers? :-)

Russ