  From: Felix
  To: AT-list
  Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2002 9:06 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Now, this is interesting...

  James Bullard wrote:

> [...]

  Listen, if the other stuff she told me about is true, I'm not going to care if
  anyone is visiting my website or not. You guys think I'm bad about updating it
  now...I'd never update at all...if Jennifer can get me to remember that
  stuff...that she was tellin' me about...that I can't seem to remember...at all.

  --
  Felix J. McGillicuddy
  ME-->GA '98