[at-l] Fw: Weekend in review

How do ya'll measure success? This is part of an email I got from my
nephew, the one who went hiking with me last weekend:

[On my way home last night I was thinking "I wish I was back on the
trail"
Look what you have done to me!  I'm turning into a
trail-loven-type-person.
I had a great time this past weekend, I can't think of anything else I
would
have rather done.]

Many years ago I met an old gentleman who told me his goal was to be an
encouragement, as much as humanly possible, to everyone he met. Looking
back I regret my lack of courage at the time. I didn't think I could ever
live up to such a personal commitment. Now that I'm well into my 50s I
truly wish I had given it a try. Nothing now seems so satisfying as to do
or say something that lifts a spirit or causes a smile. Right now I am
feeling very good and successful to.  Hopeful

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.