[at-l] Hello and pack question

In the real world, I'd never consider 50-60 pounds of gear before
weighing in the pack. If you are lugging in gear for firefighting,
usually the government provides packs designed for that. If you are
planning on a backpacking adventure, I'd have to hear why you
anticipate that much weight and how capable you are of carrying such a
burden.

bill....