[at-l] Gatherings past

--
In a message dated 9/19/2002 10:50:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TOKTAADN@aol.com writes:

> In a message dated 9/19/2002 6:54:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> DaRedhead@aol.com writes:
>

> > I don't know of anyone else on the list that gets that "Blast from the
> Past"
> > feeling as much as I do, (and thank you, Ryan, for making it possible)
> > simply
> > because Mom was a list member and we were planning our thru, and now I
> can
> > go
> > back to her posts and smile.

Red,

Meeting your mom is on my warm & fuzzy list too...

My first Gathering was the one in Carlisle, PA (who else was there?), I met
AT-L'ers
for the first time. I'm still in therapy.... ;-)
It was a different experience from all the other Gatherings I've been to,
because
I brought my son (he was 10).

Russ