[at-l] OT - Geek/Tech question

--
Okay - I found my scanner software and re-installed it.  Every time I try to
use it, it tells me to install the Twain driver.  So I uninstall it, then
reinstall it.  Then it runs, but then tells me that it is not hooked up or is
in use by another program.  (and there are NO OTHER PROGRAMS RUNNING)  Then I
uninstall it, reinstall it, and it tells me to install the Twain driver.
Then I install it again.  Then it runs, but tells me . . .

you get the picture?? (cause I sure don't - or at least, no one else will if
I can't scan the darn things!!)

Anyone fellow geeks have a clue what's happening here?  If so, please email
me off list. Thanks!

Red