[at-l] (Guest Post) Oh Canada!

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Sly <>.
* Please use <mailto:> to reply to the sender.

Great Falls, MT 9/18

We made it to Waterton, Canada Monday 9/16 and Ben and I are on our way bac=
k to NM to finish the last 250 we missed because of the forest closures thi=
s past spring.

Although much of the trail has been amazingly scenic, Glacier NP was awesom=
e.  Griz, black bear, mountain goat, long horned sheep, moose.  Lots of peo=
ple though and a bunch of rules, not something we were used to.

Anyway time and short and I have to catch my next bus.  I'll be posting bel=
ated trip reports sometime after the Gathering.

Sly