[at-l] Beaks (on tarps, not birds)

Seems to me a beak on a tarp would interfere with my hammock.

I'd rather see a tarp without a beak, but with the two edges that gets attached to the ground
extending longer than the center-line that supports the tarp. It'd look something like a
butterfly. This would allow one to -- variably -- close the ends of the tarp without interfereing
with the hammock. I intend to include this feature when I next have one made.

=====
David Addleton
vocate atque non vocate deus aderit
http://dfaddleton.home.att.net/