[at-l] Trip Report

--

>Russ -

>Amy is famous (or infamous) for breaks and concussions (I think she posted a
>concussion count of four or five recently).  Warning - Stay clear of her on
the trail.  >BTW - I twisted an ankle in Shenandoah Labor Day weekend hiking
near her (first >time I've ever done that).  She has an extensive aura folks,
I guess.  <VBG>

>Black&blue

Thanks for the warning...
Did I mention I was wearing a full face motorcycle helmet on the trail?
And body armor (Protection from Amy & Jan...)?

Russ