[at-l] LOTR and Walden - EZ reader versions

Greetings,

I think I saw in an issue of Smithsonian earlier this year that they had
built or were planning to build a cabin at the pond, hand crafted and true
to Thoreau's period.

Regarding LOTR, the true Lord of the Rings is the Cat in the Hat, along with
Little Cat Z...my literary choices are made for me each evening at bedtime.
I try to equate each choice with a classic...

LOTR - The Cat in the Hat Comes Back
Atlas Shrugged - Because a Little Bug Went Kerchoo
Works of Thoreau - Where the Wild Things Are

Take Care,

Tim