From: "Orange Bug" <orangebug74@yahoo.com>
To: <At-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] RUCKS?

Oh, I forgot we have an additional sponsor this year. Regional
Neurological Resources, the pharmaceutical company in Hail Hirum, GA,
has agreed to display Dammitol with samples to be offered. Remember,
when the trail has gotten too weary and has gotten on your last nerve,
just call for Dammitol! (In the most popular colors.)

GA RUCK veterans will know to look for them near the large "Running
Blind" Methanol Bottler booth. I've asked them not to use Crystal
Springs water bottles this year.

Bill...