[at-l] (Guest Post) Hello New-England

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Luigi Paroli <lovingourlife@hotmail.com>.
* Please use <mailto:lovingourlife@hotmail.com> to reply to the sender.

Hi, my name is Luigi Paroli. In 1981 my brother Beni and I hiked the AT. We=
 are from New-Zealand but I now reside in Colorado. My fiance and I are hea=
ding up to New-England to see the Fall colors lst week of Oct. Is there any=
 thru hikers or AT hikers that could put us up for a couple of nights? We c=
an supply the food and do the cooking. Promise it wont be Mac & cheese.
Appreciate any help or suggestions.
Return e-mail or call 720-628-1426
cheers Luigi
PS--can bring slides of New-Zealand.