[at-l] Pharmaceuticals was Re:?

Here is a POTentially kewl segue:  I wonder if everyone might enjoy
hearing about all the different things [physical items only, we will
leave the spiritual findings for another day!:)] each of us "found"
while on the Trail.  My own list is pretty long and kinda amazing:

1)  On the first day alone while on the approach trail, I ran across a
Clemson Sweatshirt, some cotton long undies, a cardboard sign saying
"Katahdin or Bust," a cotton T-shirt, and a couple of other pieces of
clothing.

2)  On the second day, my new-found hiking buddy and I ran across a very
nice green fleece jacket, a butane stove and cartridge, some food, and a
bunch of trash.

3)  Later on, things I remember running across include:  a pot smokers
pipe and small stash, a bunch of external pack cotter pins, a camera,
another fleece jacket, several water bottles, a ton of hiking pole
rubber tips and plastic baskets, a pair of prescription glasses, a pair
of women's panties, several ratty pair of socks and men's underwear,
various unopened food items, a plastic ground cloth, a pack of
cigarettes, an entire pile of hiker-related trash, including a ratty
sleeping bag, tarp and person's wallet, broken hiking poles, a ton of
spent ammo and several ammo belts, various crashed airplane parts, an
old boot sole, some old tennis shoes, a partially full bottle of
whiskey, the infamous hiking poles that ended up belonging to "Eagle,"
and all too much trash in campfire rings at various shelters . . .

I think my favorite was the pair of woman's blue and white striped
panties that was hanging from a nail in a shelter that shall remain
nameless somewhere in the middle of VA - I still think I know who they
belong to, but I didn't have the courage to take them down and carry
them out with me! :)

thru-thinker