[at-l] Walden (was Bryson's Book)

Y'know...  Walden Pond is my usual swimming hole.  I've been to the Thoreau
house site, I've been in the replica near the parking lot, I've walked
around the pond and walked or skiied on the adjoining trails across the
railroad tracks, still used by the commuter rail.  Just last week, during
the mini-heat wave, I swam there three times, one mile each day (the round
trip of the length of the pond).

I've read just snippets of the book.  Maybe, one of these years, I'll read
the book.

Mara
Stitches, AT99