[at-l] RUCKS?

In many ways I am an anarchist who thinks that most rules are made to be br=
oken.  My performance evaluation and work states the I don't play well with=
 others.

I had to make a presntation to some big wigs, a power point presentation, l=
ike I know anything about power point.  Convenced my suppervisor to sent me=
 to a one day course.  The instructor was a young lady in the female equava=
lent of a three piece suit.  She had the sense of humor of a corpse.  I was=
 sitting in the bag with a group of misfits having a jolly old time.  We fi=
gured out how to put a sound clip into a power point slide which I thought =
was way cool.

So I return to work, prepare my power point presentation, and give a practi=
ce presentation to the group I work with.  Instead of the last slide being =
the acknowledgments it waas a picture of the Dead with yours truly playing =
a guitar and Jack Straw playin in the back group.  My boss was very impress=
ed with my efforts and informed me that he never wanted to see that slide a=
gain.  I will say that he does have a good sense of humor as I removed myse=
lf from the picture and pasted him in it and put different music to it (A T=
ouch of Grey) and he throughly enjoyed it.

I spend too much time trying to meet deadlines and having my life organized=
 for me.  There is a lot to be said for Chaos.

Grey Owl