[at-l] first visit to Max Patch

hey,

=09In 1982 Woodelf and I came through the same area doing a 300 miler. The =
trail was on that little gravel road you saw at the bottom of the mountain.=
 Seems like  it was about 6 miles of gravel road walk and thats real bliste=
r material. I walked that section again this year and really could apprecia=
te the trail up on the bald.

chase