[at-l] Boredom (was Bryson's bookl)

In a message dated Sat, 14 Sep 2002 7:05:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, orang=
ebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> Da Redhead, Kahley or some other sadist,
> suggested folks take the MB test and publicize their
> results.

Shoot, I wasn't even on the List then, but I remember da Redhead asking me =
to take the Myers Briggs test. I considered it an order. (She's got a gun!)=
  I was intrigued to find out I am INFJ.  It seems to fit the way I tend to=
 behave.  I sure don't get bored in da woods!

Happy trails,

Solar Bear