[at-l] Harvest Moon

--
In a message dated 9/16/2002 2:16:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
quoleldil@yahoo.com writes:

> Drive up to Brasstown Bald, the highest point in Georgia. The parking lot is
> a short, half-mile
> paved trail to the summit building which has a 360 degree viewing boardwalk
> (the tower was closed
> last time I was there).

I can second this. We were there in August, and it is a
spectacular view. Plus, if you even just want to stay in the
parking lot and look, it is fairly large and clear for a good bit.
If you could get up Yonah these days, I would suggest that.
Imagine that moon sitting on top of the face. ::sigh::
But, alas, you can't.

Dawg