[at-l] ALDHA - Gathering Querie

The ALDHA site shows the AT-L as its list, if I recall correctly.
So I guess this is a place to ask an ALDHA question.
If you sign up for a gathering and send in $$ do they send you anything to acknowledge the receipt
or the reservation of a space at the next Gathering next month?
Has anyone here been to the Gathering in WVa? If so, are there places to hang a tarp and a couple
of hammocks? Do you need to get there early to find such a place?
Will someone read that controversial poem again so I can hear it? ;-)

=====
David Addleton
vocate atque non vocate deus aderit
http://dfaddleton.home.att.net/