[at-l] AT in PA - Water?

Kahley, I'm done with my PA hike. Let me see what I remember.

There is no water at Tagg Run Shelter.

If there is a water source at Alec Kennedy I never found it. I had to go
back to the trail to the stream 0.1 miles south of the shelter trail.

There is no water at Quarry Gap shelter. But, there is water at the
spring  just south of the shelter on the left (going south) of the
trail.

Most streams are dry or running quite low. In general I would suggest
that when you see water get it. Definitely take advantage of the potable
water at ATC in Boiling Springs and Scott Farm.

  ** Ken **

ps- By the way, it appears the Mt. Holly Springs Holly Inn is closed.