;-) RE: [at-l] AT in PA - Water?

William, The Library Turtle and everyone else.

I had to get my Dead reference in for the day.  A day without the dead is l=
ike a day without sunshine.  While we are talking music there are two excel=
lent moonshine songs (Other than Thunder Road A song about a person who ran=
 moonshine into knoxville Tenn.  He later married and had a daughter whom h=
e name KellyGoVols).

Copper Kettle first rcorded by the Country Gentlemen
Darlin' Corey first recorded by the Weavers

I think its time for a drink.

Grey Owl